Paving the Way to our Future
Please take a moment to make a contribution by credit card (click on button below), or complete the contribution form and send it back to school with your tax-deductible donation. Online contributors receive an electronic receipt via email, or request a paper receipt if sending your check back with the attached contribution form.
Although it sounds like we are selling bricks or tiles, we are not. We are not selling anything or asking for hours of your time. We simply would like you to join us by contributing whatever amount you can to help us reach our fundraising goal.
We all recognize the tremendous growth occurring at Odyssey as we patiently wait for our new buildings. Our growth has been fueled by what our superior teachers and staff provide. It is the growth our children show in their MAP and DCAS scores. It is the close knit, personal and welcoming community of which we are all a part. It is the numerous parents and relatives who volunteer their precious time in our buildings. As parents and caregivers, we will do whatever we can to help realize our dream of a K to 12 school where our children will graduate fluent in a foreign language as well as be thoroughly prepared for all future endeavors.
Your generous donation will be put directly into your child’s classroom with the purchase of technology and other equipment needed by our teaching staff.
Odyssey Charter School Discount Card
On Sale Now through November
For the low price of $10, you will be able to enjoy various discounts throughout New Castle County in the form of a convenient discount card! All places are listed on the card with the locations and discounts made available to you. Discounts are reusable until the printed expiration date.
DISCOUNT CARD PARTICIPATING STORES & LOCATIONS
- George's Restaurant - Philadelphia Pike, Wilmington
- Opa! Opa! - Trolley Square, Wilmington
- Pat's Pizza - Main St. Newark, New Castle, Kirkwood Hwy.
- Tyler's - Limestone Rd.
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza - Limestone Rd., Concord Pike
- Texas Roadhouse - Bear
- Red Robin - all DE locations
- Launch Trampoline Park - Newark
- Bay Area Rentals
- Rita's - Kirkwood Hwy., Community Plaza
- Little Vinnie's Pizza & Pasta - Faulkland Rd.
- Magic Car Wash - Kirkwood Hwy., Naamans Rd.
- Arby's - Participating DE locations
- Auntie Anne's - Christiana Mall, Price's Corner
- SuperCuts - All DE locations
- jiffylube - All New Castle County locations
- Nino's Pizza - All 9 locations
- Frazzberry - Pike Creek Shopping Center
To order online please visit SquareUp.com
When ordering online please make sure to include student name in comments box.
Family Fun Nights
Events at local restaurants and book stores where a portion of the purchasing totals are given to OCS PTO. Family Fun Nights can also be a “pay your own way” event where our school community gets together like at a bowling alley or skating rink.
School Store / Used Uniform Sales Visit our store.
Spirit Wear Days
3rd Friday of every month
For a minimal cost, students may wear any OCS spirit wear shirt (with uniform bottoms).